£14 for an evening Indian meal for two at The Southern Spice, worth up to £42.80 – save up to 67% and enjoy a starter, side and a main each!
After the excitement of the Jubilee is over and you’ve coronation chicken sandwiches for days on end, we reckon you’ll be seeking something a little more exciting on the meal front! So we’ve arranged a delicious Indian meal for two for up to 67% less- perfect for shaking off the post bank-holiday blues!
For just £14 you and a friend can enjoy your choice of main course and a side dish each, with this lunch time deal available from 5-10pm! Normally costing up to £42.80, this handy kgbdeal is the perfect excuse for a night out, even if you’ve spend all your hard earned cash on enjoying the bank holiday!
agent k’s pick of the menu
- Papadam with spicy onions or chutneys
– Masala Vada: Deep fried chana dal savoury made with onion, green chilli, pepper and South Indian spices
– Bendakai Pulusu: Baby okra simmered with tomato and tamarind
– South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken: special chicken dish prepared with chicken breasts, South Indian spices, lemon juice, tomatoes, stir fried onions and garlic
– South Indian Paratha: Fluffy bread made with wheatflour
– Coconut Rice: Boiled basmati rice with specially prepared coconut mix in traditional South Indian Style
about The Southern Spice
This excellent city centre restaurant is Glasgow’s first Southern Indian eatery. Serving traditional dishes and fine delicacies, Southern Spice has something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. You can expect a high standard of service and laid-back ambience, every time.